Registration Form 2018-2019
Rules and information
The Nursery School “Les Petits Soleils” admits children over the age of 30 months.
It opens every morning from 08.15 to 11.45 A.M.
Annual fee for registration is Frs.50.00 per child and Frs. 50.00 per family for the subscription to the association payable with the first monthly payment.
It is payable once per family if there are more than one registered child.
- Tuition fee is payable monthly or quarterly not later than 15 days before the current month.
- Academic year starts on September 1st and ends on June 30th. Vacations correspond to the school calendar and are not deducted from the tuition fee. *
- Absences and vacations must be declared and shall not be deducted from the tuition fee and can’t be replaced.
- In case of sickness, 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded starting with the second week of the child’s absence, on presentation of a medical certificate.
It is possible to cancel a new registration without charges up until May 30th (for academic year starting from September 1s). Beyond this period, one month of tuition fee for the number of reserved mornings will be payable to the Nursery School and paid before August 31st. If a child leaves the Nursery School during the academic year or if the number of days of attendance is reduced, the person in charge must be informed one month in advance by letter and the tuition fee will be payable for a quarter.
- It is mandatory for all children to be insured against accidents and covered by a third party insurance.
- If the chil(ren) are to be picked up by a person other than one of his/her parents, they are requested to inform the teacher of the Nursery School. No child will be handed over to a third person without prior notification given by a parent to the teacher.
- Every child will bring a pair of easy to put on slippers or anti-skid socks and diapers, if necessary.
Please write the child’s name on slippers and jackets. Dress your child with comfortable clothes and footwear (no belt or overalls) to facilitate his self-reliance (to dress up, to go to WC, etc).
- Each child will bring fruit for their snack.
- By signing the registration form, the legal representative undertakes to observe the present rules.
We offer an emergency service and it is possible for children to attend nursery school one additional half day. Please call one of the following numbers to inform us of your need the morning itself or if possible the day before.
Les Petits soleils : 022 369 38 00 or
Marie : 079 672 41 19 (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) or
Gisèle : 079 748 70 40 (Thursday and Tuesday).
This service will be invoiced Frs. 45.00 per half day.